Subject: Doorstep RAC Direction
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 09:53:00 -0700 (PDT)

Met today w/ Causey and Sally to discuss Doorstep going forward. Following is 
my goal with this process.  Rick Carson will co-ordinate RAC's efforts in 
this area pulling in other RAC people as required.

- RAC will participate in review to determine which offices will be inspected 
and on what frequency
- RAC will help design and participate as required in inspections
- I will be able to see, through the RAC website, a list of all offices, a 
list of all offices requiring inspection, when an office was inspected, 
findings from that inspection and the follow-up from the findings.
- If follow up is not happening, a "red flagged" reminder notice should be 
issued via email. 

This has been a huge effort and we have to have this going forward. This is 
one ball that can not be dropped. 

Let me know your thoughts if any.

Rick