Subject: Re: "Project DoorStep" 30-DAY REMINDER
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2000 08:13:00 -0700 (PDT)

Donna

Comment as requested:

"Discussions have been held with the current holder of the authorised trader 
lists for Enron Europe. There is a  process in place (as required by the 
Enron Corp. Risk Management and Trading Policy) whereby a list of traders 
authorised to transact with third parties is maintained and signed off at 
least quarterly by the President/CEO of Enron Europe. Further work will be 
carried out to ascertain where the process broke down, generating the 
Doorstep review point."

Regards
Andy

Donna Lowry
06/30/2000 07:00 AM
Sent by: Michael Neves
To: Andrew Cornfield/LON/ECT@ECT
cc: Richard Lauer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Donna Lowry/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sally 
Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rick L Carson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Ted Murphy/HOU/ECT@ECT, John 
Sorrells/AA/Corp/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: "Project DoorStep" 30-DAY REMINDER

30 days remain prior to the target date specified in an open audit 
observation.  Please click on the document link below, review the observation 
/ action step(s) / responsible person(s), and provide completion /  progress 
report, updates, and revised target date, if any.  NOTE:  EACH E-MAIL 
REPRESENTS A SEPARATE AUDIT OBSERVATION.

Click on this link to view document -->