Subject: Re: "Project DoorStep" TARGET DATE
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2000 07:52:00 -0700 (PDT)

Donna

Updated comment for project Cassandra:

"The final version of the Project Cassandra report has now been distributed 
to all relevant parties. The findings of the review have been agreed and 
action points and timelines defined where appropriate. Meeting of development 
targets will be monitored going forward by Mike Jordan (Head of Risk 
Management Operations) and Tim Davies (Head of Credit Risk Management)."

Regards
Andy

Donna Lowry
06/30/2000 07:01 AM
Sent by: Michael Neves
To: Andrew Cornfield/LON/ECT@ECT
cc: Richard Lauer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Donna Lowry/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sally 
Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rick L Carson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Ted Murphy/HOU/ECT@ECT, John 
Sorrells/AA/Corp/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: "Project DoorStep" TARGET DATE

The target date specified in an open audit observation has been reached.   
Click on the document link below to view the observation / action step(s).  
Please provide action step implementation detail along with completion date 
and submit return response to Donna Lowry.  If you should have any questions 
relating to this audit, please call the Observation Contact listed in the 
following observation (document link).  Thank you.  NOTE:  EACH E-MAIL 
REPRESENTS A SEPARATE AUDIT OBSERVATION.

Click on this link to view document -->