Subject: Bandwidth trading
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 09:02:00 -0800 (PST)

We will be refining some of the curve information over the next few days and 
so we will need to postpone the reporting of Bandwidth Trading until this 
process is complete and our numbers more accurately reflect the market.  

This means that all of the information and files provided you last week will 
not change - we will report on that basis - the reporting will just be 
postponed a few days.  I will keep each of you posted on the status.

Thanks, 

Denae
---------------------- Forwarded by Denae Umbower/HOU/ECT on 02/14/2000 04:46 
PM ---------------------------

Denae Umbower
02/11/2000 05:12 PM
To: Sheila Glover/HOU/ECT@ECT, Clara Carrington/HOU/ECT@ECT, Theresa T 
Brogan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tanya Rohauer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Michael E Moscoso/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Chris Abel/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gary Stadler/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rudi Zipter/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Jeremy Mills/Enron Communications@Enron Communications, Scott Pleus/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications 
Subject: Bandwidth trading

Status of Bandwidth trading reporting:

We have met with each of you and sent you information for the specific needs 
of each group.  As of today, I think we are all in agreement that the 
information sent will work respectively for each of you and we are ready to 
'go live' with bandwidth reporting.  If this is not the case, please contact 
Jeremy Mills (x 35685) or myself (x39312) as soon as possible.

Thanks to each of you for working with us on this initiative,

Denae