Subject: Hot List & Mgmt Summary 9/28/00
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 08:49:00 -0700 (PDT)

Attached are the Management Summary and Hot List that will be presented in 
Monday morning's staff meeting.  Please contact me if you have any 
questions/comments.  

Thanks,
Jeff Smith
x39859
---------------------- Forwarded by Jeff Smith/HOU/ECT on 09/29/2000 03:41 PM 
---------------------------

	
	From:  Patricia Anderson                           09/29/2000 03:40 PM

To: Jeff Smith/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Hot List & Mgmt Summary 9/28/00

For Distribution:

Thanks,
Patricia