Subject: Clickpaper Test
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 05:16:00 -0700 (PDT)

We have scheduled a user test for Clickpaper on Saturday, July 22nd starting 
at 8:30 AM on the 29th floor of the Enron building.  

First, a reminder to Edward and Bob to make sure the ENA Paper group is here 
(commercial only plus, at a minimum, John Jacobson).  It is up to Edward and 
Bob to decide if London personnel should be here but I would recommend a 
few.  They will be the "users" in the test.  We will have a script for them.  
The goal is to test the site and the capability of the trading floor.  I will 
explain more about this to Edward and Bob next week.

Also, Bill Bradford or his designee from credit needs to be here to review 
the functionality of the credit check.  Also, Ted Murphy or his designee 
needs to be here to review control.

If the test is a success, we will wipe the system clean Saturday and will 
create actual customer profiles we have received in the system on Sunday.  
Monday we will review everything one last time for Tuesday launch, July 25th 
launch.

We will provide lunch for everyone so get to me the names of who is committed 
so I can plan.

Please respond with any issues or questions.

Thanks.

GP