Subject: EnronOnline Reorganisation
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 02:02:00 -0700 (PDT)

I think Andy will be the one we need to get together with initially to 
discuss Click Paper.  He may want to run it by her, but now that this is 
official, I think we should approach him first.  Any thoughts?

Thanks
Sheri
---------------------- Forwarded by Sheri Thomas/HOU/ECT on 08/28/2000 09:00 
AM ---------------------------

Louise Kitchen
08/25/2000 06:12 PM
To: Greg Whalley/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jeffrey McMahon/HOU/ECT@ECT, Greg 
Piper/Corp/Enron@Enron, Bill W Brown/HOU/ECT@ECT, Harry Arora/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Bruce Garner/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Jay Fitzgerald/NY/ECT@ECT, Philippe A 
Bibi/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stephen R Horn/HOU/ECT@ECT, John Pavetto/Corp/Enron@Enron, 
Robert Jones/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Allan Sommer/Corp/Enron@Enron, Mark E 
Haedicke/HOU/ECT@ECT, [email-masked], Jeff Donahue/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Thomas D Gros/NA/Enron@Enron, EOL Product Control@ECT, Product Control - 
London, Nick Mooney/LON/ECT@ECT, Dave Samuels/HOU/ECT@ECT, David 
Forster/Corp/Enron@Enron, Product Control - Houston, Lydia 
Cannon/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dave Samuels/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rahil Jafry/HOU/ECT@ECT, Julie 
Ferrara/HOU/ECT@ECT, Leonardo Pacheco/Corp/Enron@Enron, Jason 
Althaus/Corp/Enron@Enron, David Forster/Corp/Enron@Enron, Bob 
Shults/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lisa Lees/HOU/ECT@ECT, Daniel Diamond/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Michael Danielson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lorraine Becker/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bryan 
Hull/HOU/ECT@ECT, George Hope/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lisa Gillette/HOU/ECT@ECT, Teresa 
Mandola/Corp/Enron@Enron, Homer Lin/HOU/ECT@ECT, Harry Bucalo/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Justin Rostant/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary Weatherstone/HOU/ECT@ECT, Andrea 
Hauser/NA/Enron@Enron, Lorraine Becker/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jay Webb/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dan 
Bruce/HOU/ECT@ECT, [email-masked], Bob Schorr/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sally 
Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT, William S Bradford/HOU/ECT@ECT, Debbie R 
Brackett/HOU/ECT@ECT, David Port/Market Risk/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Liz M 
Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sue Ford/HOU/ECT@ECT, Cathy Phillips/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tina 
Spiller/Corp/Enron@Enron, Peggy McCurley/HOU/ECT@ECT, Michele 
Beffer/NA/Enron@ENRON, Tammie Schoppe/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rosie 
Castillo/NA/Enron@Enron, Norma Yeverino/HR/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Kimberly 
Hillis/HOU/ECT@ect, Lydia Cannon/HOU/ECT@ECT, Regina 
Gutierrez/Corp/Enron@Enron, Amy Rios/HOU/ECT@ECT, Vanessa 
Carranza/Corp/Enron@Enron, Jessica Ramirez/HOU/ECT@ECT, Yolanda 
Martinez/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Sheila Graves/Corp/Enron@Enron, Janette 
Elbertson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brenda Flores-Cuellar/NA/Enron@Enron, Marsha 
Schiller/HOU/ECT@ECT, Regina Karsolich/Corp/Enron@ENRON, John J 
Lavorato/Corp/Enron@Enron, Jeffrey A Shankman/HOU/ECT@ECT, John 
Sherriff/LON/ECT@ECT, Mark Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT, Travis McCullough, Mark 
Palmer/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Kal Shah/HOU/ECT@ECT, Teresa Smith/Corp/Enron@Enron, 
[email-masked], Bob Hillier/NA/Enron@Enron, Justin 
Boyd/LON/ECT@ECT, Edmund Cooper/LON/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: EnronOnline Reorganisation

I am pleased to announce that Andy Zipper will taking over responsibility for 
EnronOnline.  

Please join me in congratulating Andy.