Subject: Average EOL and NON-EOL deals per day
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 09:13:00 -0700 (PDT)

fyi - we are now distributing the "John Lavorato" report to all of the desk 
heads per Jeff Shankman.  And....now Lavorato wants it for Power as well.  
Good thing I found someone to fill our vacancy on the reporting team!

Sheri
---------------------- Forwarded by Sheri Thomas/HOU/ECT on 06/19/2000 03:49 
PM ---------------------------

From:  Matt Motsinger                                                         
    06/19/2000 03:29 PM	

	                           

To: Hunter S Shively/HOU/ECT@ECT, Phillip K Allen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Thomas A 
Martin/HOU/ECT@ECT, Fletcher J Sturm/HOU/ECT@ECT, John Arnold/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Scott Neal/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Jeffrey C Gossett/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brent A Price/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sheri 
Thomas/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jennifer deBoisblanc Denny/HOU/ECT@ECT, Torrey 
Moorer/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Average EOL and NON-EOL deals per day

As requested by Jeff Shankman, here are the average EOL and NON-EOL deals 
broken out by month and region since EnronOnline launch (11/29/99). Region 
breakout is based on deal location and pub code. This report will be sent out 
at the beginning of each week. It will include data as of the last business 
day of previous week.

If you have any further questions, please contact Torrey Moorer x36218 or 
myself x35221.

Matt Motsinger
EnronOnline