Subject: Re: Killed EOL Deals
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 00:52:00 -0800 (PST)

The Aquila issue has been largely addressed: the killed deals have been 
primarly due to one trader there-Par O'Kane, and I've spoken with him on 
this. I think this will resolve the problem. The Kock issue seems to be a 
hardware issue on their side, and I spoke with the head of IT/b to b there 
and she assured me they are trying to resolve this issue.  I offered one of 
our tech guys to visit their shop.  Jeff

   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Sheri Thomas                           03/14/2000 05:20 PM

To: Jeffrey A Shankman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Greg Whalley/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Sally Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Killed EOL Deals

Sally asked that I forward the detail of the "killed" EOL transactions to 
both of you.  We have emphasized the importance of stressing to our customers 
that a deal transacted via EnronOnline is a binding/legal transaction, but we 
have continued to see a few of these deals occur.  In summary, we have had a 
total of 33 killed transactions since inception, the majority of which have 
been with Aquila (5), Koch (8), and internal trades (13).  Obviously, the 
ones that concern us the most are those transactions with third parties, and 
most of these have been due to claimed web latency and transactions not 
appearing on the customer's summary report.  It is important to stress to the 
Commercial team that the way to "get out of a trade" is to do an offsetting 
trade or have our Legal Dept prepare a termination agreement.  Please feel 
free to pass my name on to your respective groups as a point of contact to 
work with Legal in the case of a terminated deal.  

Feel free to call me with any questions (x36557).  

Sheri