Subject: MTM Value - EOL transactions
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 09:34:00 -0800 (PST)

Just to give you all a heads up...

Jeff Skilling has asked for a revenue number for EOL that represents what 
Enron reports on our financial statements (including the Mark-to-Market value 
of all of our open positions resulting from EOL trading).   We are 
specifically looking for MTM value as of the close of trading on the 15th and 
would like to be able to review the results by mid-afternoon (Houston) on the 
16th.   We will need each desk to calculate their EOL-specific MTM value and 
consolidate this information at the Commodity Group level (ie. U.S. Power, 
Global Liquids, N. American Gas, etc.) and return it to the Product Control 
Group (Torrey Moorer/Carrie Southard) by mid-afternoon on the 16th (Houston) 
in order to combine the information into a report for delivery on the 17th.   
We are primarily interested in the total MTM value of our open EOL positions, 
but if it is possible to provide a breakout for the MTM value of EOL physical 
sales, this would help us break out the revenue numbers.   If you have 
questions, please contact Torrey Moorer at x36218. 

Thank you!
Sheri