Subject: EOTT Meeting Update from - Oct. 18th 2000 (Notes by David Hultsman)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 09:38:00 -0700 (PDT)

VAR WEEKLY MEETING NOTES

The following deliverables were agreed to and assigned as noted:

 Volume percentages by all categories for both truck and pipelines  - Jim 
Martel by 10/20

 Prepare a nominated versus actual report on a daily basis   - Biaggio Mcphee 
by 10/27

 Prepare a value at risk position for both Our barrels, priced and unpriced, 
as well as barrels that are not Ours. - Yolanda Monteiro by 11/15

 Prepare a schedule of deadlines for nominations on all pipelines   - Lisa 
Meyer by 10/27
 
 Strategy and Category into Right Angle; call Solarc for a date   - David 
Hultsman report back 10/27
 
 Document the current and future nomenclature for Strategy and Category - 
Yolanda Monteiro by 10/27 

 Post an interest rate curve for EOTT      - Yolanda Monteiro..no date 
specified

We discussed all of the above items in detail.  We also discussed providing 
the information already gathered for the Strategies and this will be brought 
to the next meeting.  There were several discussions regarding the current 
state of daily inventories and Jim Martel was to schedule a meeting regarding 
this topic for 10/19.  Notes from that meeting will be presented 10/27.

Biaggio Mcphee created a Fact/Dimension table reflecting the data tables 
described as necessary for the project to proceed.  A copy of that Fact view 
will be delivered to all at the next meeting.  

The notes from last meeting were reviewed  in some detail.  Bjorn mentioned 
that for the Options in PR, Yolanda needed to provide Deltas, Gammas and Term 
Structures with the proper time bucket and expiration alerts.  No deliverable 
or time frame was established for this request.  Biaggio was asked to provide 
the Lease information flow in barrel volumes from the field to RA.  Next 
meeting he will discuss the timelines to achieve the database loads from the 
diagrams.