Subject: Re: MO PRESENTATION
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 07:35:00 -0700 (PDT)

Mike,

As a vision statement this looks like an excellent place to start. You might 
want to think about the relationship between business units (EEL, EES and EBS 
- a little political, but what the hell) and with global risk management 
operations. It might also be worth mentioning the standards that we are 
developing and which we will operate by.

Good luck.

Fernley

Mike Jordan
15/06/2000 13:51
To: Sally Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT, Fernley Dyson/LON/ECT@ECT
cc: Brent A Price/HOU/ECT@ECT, Shona Wilson/NA/Enron@Enron 

Subject: MO PRESENTATION

Some thoughts I have been working on that you may find interesting - I intend 
to present to the groups her in London next week as opportunity to 
(re)introduce myself

As always I would welcome your comments

mike
---------------------- Forwarded by Mike Jordan/LON/ECT on 15/06/2000 13:49 
---------------------------

Fiona McNaught
15/06/2000 10:04
To: Mike Jordan/LON/ECT@ECT
cc:  

Subject: UPDATED PRESENTATION