Subject: people I've asked to review schedule
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 01:49:00 -0700 (PDT)

The people I asked to review the schedule are:

Buenos Aires, Sao Paulo - Scott Mills (I've updated the schedule for his 
comments)
Calgary - Peggy Hedstrom (I've updated the schedule for her comments)
Frankfurt, London I, II, Oslo, Signapore - Fernley Dyson, Mike Jordan, Naomi 
Connell, Beth Apollo, James New, Doug Imrie, Brent Price (the London section 
of the database is currently being updated by Donna's department in 
coordination with Mike and and Doug - I've asked if they could do it today so 
I can update the schedule for you)
London II, Panama City - Scott Earnest, Brent Price (since Panama City was 
received only recently, the database is not up to date.  I've talked to Scott 
and he is determing what they have closed)
Oslo - Jan-Erland Bekeng (this is updated)
Seoul - Cassandra Schultz (She is trying to get the most recent information - 
database may not be up to date as it is difficult to get information on this 
JV)
Sydney - Heidi Mason, Cassandra Schultz (I've updated the schedule for her 
comments)

Here is the latest version, 

Best regards

Shona