Subject: Weather
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 11:20:00 -0700 (PDT)

Todd,
 Per our discussion on moving forward with the development of a Weather 
Trading and Valuation engine.  I have discussed the high level requirements 
with Joseph Koothrappaly and have identified an IT lead to manage the 
project. As discussed, the project will have the same project formula as the 
"Thunderball" project with 3-6 month deliverables. Also, the need to have 
co-operative development between Houston and London will be established for 
Global roll out of the Weather system. The main focus will be a intranet 
trade capture and position with a callable valuation engine. The plan calls 
for Phase I roll out for January 1, 2001.   Next steps will need to be 
discuss as soon as possible.  Topics that need to be addressed are definition 
of Phase I, joint development between Houston and London, and duel 
development between Steve Stock's valuation team and my trading team. Keep in 
mind that though multiple teams will have development assignments, one person 
will manage the effort across teams.

Richard