Subject: Re: 2001 Anticipated Budget Adjustments for HPL Sale
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 01:16:00 -0800 (PST)

attached is a quick cut at the 2001 Budget adjustments for HPL.

Total Budget for 2001 was $6.2.  Saving for the remainder of year assume
sale completes by June 1 could be a possible $2.6.

This is just based upon Headcount reduction.

Let me know what you think/

thanks

bob

   

	From:  Sally Beck @ ECT                           01/22/2001 01:59 PM

To: Bob M Hall/NA/Enron@Enron, Leslie Reeves/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jeffrey C 
Gossett/HOU/ECT@ECT, James Scribner/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc: Louise Kitchen/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: 2001 Anticipated Budget Adjustments for HPL Sale

During the budgeting process for 2001 I gave Dave Delainey an estimated cost 
savings for Energy Operations assuming the sale of HPL. Since this is clearly 
on the horizon, we need to take a close look at opportunities for cost 
savings and our estimated timing on those savings.  I will ask James by copy 
of this memo to set up a meeting late this week to cover this.  I want to be 
able to get back with Dave with more detailed estimates of cost savings.