Subject: Frank DeJesus: Input for Sheila Walton on HR Personnel
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 08:06:00 -0700 (PDT)

Please give me any feedback that you may have on Frank DeJesus per Sally's 
memo below. Thanks for your response. 

Sheila Walton
---------------------- Forwarded by Sheila Walton/HOU/ECT on 10/23/2000 02:53 
PM ---------------------------
   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Sally Beck                           10/18/2000 11:00 PM

To: Bob M Hall/NA/Enron@Enron, Leslie Reeves/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jeffrey C 
Gossett/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stacey W White/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary Solmonson/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
James Scribner/Corp/Enron@Enron, Scott Mills/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sheri 
Thomas/HOU/ECT@ECT, Shona Wilson/NA/Enron@Enron
cc: Sheila Walton/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Input for Sheila Walton on HR Personnel

I believe that all of you have met Frank (whose last name I can't remember), 
the HR generalist who is currently working with Hector to serve the HR needs 
for Energy Operations in ENA.   Frank is working on a contract basis at this 
time, and Sheila Walton is seeking feedback on his performance to date in 
order to evaluate the duration of his work as a contractor and the 
feasibility of bringing him in as an employee.  I have given Sheila my 
feedback, but suggested to her that you may have had more contact with Frank 
than I have had.  Please take the time to send Sheila an e:mail message or 
voice mail to let her know what your experiences have been in working with 
Frank.  Your input will be very valuable to Sheila.   Thanks for taking the 
time to do this.