Subject: Just an FYI
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 07:46:59 -0800 (PST)

Sally,

Happy New Year!  I just wanted to let you know that I've gone back to my
roots and accepted a position with the Employment Agency, The Tinsley Group.
They helped me place several people within your group over the last couple
of years.

My focus is to help Enron people get back to work (Permanent or Contract
openings). Please refer to me anyone in the Accounting/Risk/Tax or Audit
areas for an additional avenue in their job search.  I have opportunities in
Houston for all industries.

Some critical openings are:
	Corporate Controller - League City (approx $110), public, Home
manufacturing co.
	Revenue Accountant (joint interest) for Exploration & Production co.
	Cost Accountant with percentage of completion experience, construction
industry
	Federal & International Tax, several companies
	Internal Audit (1-3 yr), several companies

I hope your spirits are high and I sincerely wish you the best of luck!

Thanks!
Toni Graham
The Tinsley Group
281-558-5006 x19
[email-masked]