Subject: Risk Focus Group
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 05:37:00 -0700 (PDT)

I've created a project in LiveLink called "Risk Issues Focus Group", in an 
attempt to centralise the communication between our groups.

To access it enter this in your browser address line

 edms.livelink.enron.com/ena 
When the page loads, there will a drop down box in the top-right corner with 
the words "Go to...."
Select that and then select Personal Workspace.
At this point its a good idea to add the browser page to your Favorites as 
you can then get back to your Personal Workspace directly
You will see a row of Tabs just under the header bar and one in particular 
called "Projects". If you select it a page will be displayed showing all the 
Projects that you are currently a member of, own, or a guest of.
In that list of projects you should see "Risk Issues Focus Group"
Select that and you will be presented with the Project page..... there is a 
search bar and a scrolling news header plus the following
An Issues Discussion Forum
A News Channel
An IT and Business Task List
Folders for Documentation and Process maps
this was my first stab at a layout...but it's free-format, so we can do what 
we like with it
....I've started adding documentation already and there are some news items 
and a few IT Tasks identified.
I would welcome comments !

regards

Steve