Subject: Controller/back office
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 07:49:00 -0800 (PST)

I'm meeting with Rick Causey tomorrow morning (Friday), and hopefully Sally 
will be attending as well.  I'll brief you afterwards on our action plan.

Cassandra.
---------------------- Forwarded by Cassandra Schultz/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT on 
03/09/2000 03:50 PM ---------------------------

Joseph P Hirl
03/08/2000 09:05 PM
To: Cassandra Schultz/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Carol 
Howes/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc:  

Subject: Controller/back office

How have you progressed with finding us candidates for controller and back 
office?  The sooner we can get these people on board the better.  I sense we 
are falling a bit behind here in relation to some of the other functions.

I can be reached in Tokyo at 81 3 5404 3818 or on my mobile at 81 90 4073 
6761.

Joe