Subject: MG Staff Visits -- Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday...THIS WEEK!
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 12:53:00 -0700 (PDT)

Dear all,

As you know, we will be hosting staff from MG tomorrow evening and on 
Wednesday and Thursday evening for a presentation/overview on Enron and a 
tour of Enron House.  The MG Staff have not been selected by department for 
these events, but rather have been given the option to sign up on a 
first-come, first-serve basis.  I anticipate having approximately 35 people 
on Tuesday, 20 on Wednesday and 35 on Thursday.  The members of MG's 
management who joined us on the 8th of June are not attending this week in 
order to provide their colleagues with an opportunity to visit the building 
(hence the smaller numbers).

The purpose of these events is to help MG staff get better acquainted with 
Enron and to see first-hand where they will be relocating to in September.  
To this end, I would like to invite all of you to attend at least one of 
three events with a view to being on hand to act as a host/hostess, 
potentially join tours of the building and to be on hand to field any 
specific questions which may come up about your respective departments.  I 
hope this will also prove to be a good opportunity for you to meet MG staff 
on a more informal basis.  

The schedule of events each night will be as follows: 

17:45 - 18:00  MG Staff Arrive at Enron House

18:00 - 18:05  Welcome and Introductions:  Eric Gadd

18:05 - 18:15  Enron Video

18:15 - 18:40  Presentation on Enron and Enron Europe: Mark Schroeder 
(Tuesday)
         Fernley Dyson (Wednesday)
         John Thompson (Thursday)

18:40 - 19:30   Tours of Enron House/Drinks & Canap,s

19:30 - 19:45  Depart for Home by Bus to Liverpool Street Station [or 
Directly from Enron House]

I know that many of you have been keen to participate in this kind of 
informal event with our new colleagues at MG, so I hope you will be able to 
join us.   So that we can get a feel for numbers, I would appreciate it if 
you could RSVP to me by 2:00 p.m. tomorrow regarding your participation for 
all three events.  Please note that due to a number of Enron staff 
participating in the Chase Corporate Challenge on Wednesday evening, I am 
very short on "tour guides".  So, if you can make it on Wednesday evening and 
if you feel up to it, please advise if you can lead a tour of the building (a 
map and cheat sheet will be provided!!).

Regards,
Fiona