Subject: Presentations
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 23:47:00 -0800 (PST)

Sally

I would welcome the opportunity to walk you through these presentations if 
you have time. It has been 6 weeks - 2 months since we did an integration 
update for Rick and hopefully this will demonstrate that we are out of 
integration and managing more in the line as if it was any other business - 
with it's usual set of problems.

I am also using this report to update Joe Gold who has been moved by the 
office of the chair to President of the EnronMetals Group 

Hope all is well 

Mike 
---------------------- Forwarded by Mike Jordan/LON/ECT on 05/12/2000 07:48 
---------------------------

Mike Jordan
05/12/2000 07:42
To: Richard Causey/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc: Fernley Dyson/LON/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Presentations

Rick

Please find attached two presentations on current position/challenges with 
the Metals group and inventory balances in particular. 

The former outlines the 'Control' view of integration efforts - past, current 
and urgent future
The latter is a summarised response to your earlier concerns over inventory 

I look forward to discussing these with you at 9.30am / 15.30 pm ( London ).

Mike

---------------------- Forwarded by Mike Jordan/LON/ECT on 05/12/2000 07:36 
---------------------------

Fiona McNaught
04/12/2000 13:21
To: Mike Jordan/LON/ECT@ECT
cc:  

Subject: Presentations