Subject: EOL Average Deal Count as of 11-29-00
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 10:01:00 -0800 (PST)

Changes to the Report Starting this Week:

-  The Gas Daily East and the East Graphs have been combined to just East.

-   The ENA Canada East and Central Graphs have been combined to just Central.

-   The NG Price Book is now named Financial Desk and shows values with and 
without exchange traded future transactions.

Notes for this Week's Report:

*   North American Gas has increased its overall average daily EOL deal count 
by over 1,000 trades a day since October.  There are now approximately 3,100 
trades a day in North American Gas alone which are being traded on EOL.

*  The newly combined East Region in North American Gas has approximately 
doubled its average daily EOL deal count and average daily EOL volume since 
October.

*  The newly combined Central Region in North American Gas has increased its 
average daily EOL deal count about 38% since October, from 498 to 685 deals 
per day.   However, the average daily EOL volume has remained steady since 
October.

*  The newly named Financial Desk in North American Gas has increased its 
average daily EOL deal count about 41% since October, from 494 to 698 deals 
per day.  In addition, the average daily EOL volume has increased about 25% 
since October.

*  California Power has increased its average daily EOL deal count by over 
32% since October.  The average daily EOL volume for California Power has 
more than doubled since October.

*  Midwest Power has increased its average daily EOL volume by about 75% 
since October.  However, the average daily EOL deal count for Midwest Power 
has remained steady since October.

*  Southeast Power has decreased its average daily EOL deal count by over 51% 
since October.  The average daily EOL volume for Southeast Power has 
decreased significantly as well.  However, these are approximately the levels 
we had seen in prior months before October. 

*  UK Power has more than doubled its average daily EOL deal count since 
October from 8 deals to over 15 deals.  The average daily EOL volume has  
remained fairly level.

*  Nordic Power has increased its average daily EOL deal count about 45% 
since October, from 20 to 29 deals per day.  In addition, the average daily 
EOL volume has increased about 25% since October.

*  US Weather has steadily decreased its total monthly EOL deal count from a 
high in June of 241 deals to recent low of only 25 deals.  However, there has 
been a slight increase in November to 31 EOL US Weather deals with one more 
day to go..  

*  Enron Metals trades done via EOL has risen by approximately 85% since 
October, from a daily average of 150 to a daily average of 280 for November.

*  Coal trades have decreased significantly from the levels seen in October.  
The total monthly EOL deal count for November stands now at only about 21% of 
the total in October with only one more day to go.

---------------
The following files contain a graphical view of the average deal count and 
volumes per month by Commodity for EOL and OTC transactions since the launch 
of EnronOnline. This information is for comparative analysis only.  Do not 
update links when opening these files.  

AVERAGE DEAL COUNTS FOR COMMODITIES (excluding Global Products, which 
displays monthly totals)

NA GAS BREAKOUT BY REGION (Non-Averaged, including Volume and Notional Value)

If you have any questions regarding this breakout, please contact one of the 
following:

Torrey Moorer x3-6218
Matt Motsinger x3-5221
Pete Berzins x5-7594

Pete
EnronOnline