Subject: Re: Reporting Line for Sydney Risk Officer
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 00:34:00 -0800 (PST)

I think that it makes perfect sense now that Sydney rolls into London.  Sally 
and I have discussed this in the past and she will concur.  Hope all is well!

SRM

HEIDI MASON@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
11/16/2000 07:37 PM
To: Scott Mills/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Sally Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: Reporting Line for Sydney Risk Officer  

I dont know how 'international' the year end review will be. I will contact 
Mike Jordan directly and find out specifically who the line should be. I have 
discussed it with Mike when I was in London and his only concern was that the 
move to London was in line with Sally's understanding and that you and she 
was comfortable with it.

 Thanks for your help on this.

With thanks

Heidi 

	Scott Mills@ECT
	17/11/2000 11:29 AM
		
		 To: Heidi Mason/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
		 cc: Sally Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: Re: Reporting Line for Sydney Risk Officer

Since a majority of the activity is power related, I would imagine that 
Justin should roll into the overall power group in London.  They may have 
other ideas!
The mid-year reviews were localized to Sydney only, will this be different at 
year end?

SRM

HEIDI MASON@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
11/16/2000 04:50 PM
To: Scott Mills@ECT
cc: [email-masked] 
Subject: Reporting Line for Sydney Risk Officer

Scott

With all our reporting changing to London Office and now it appears some 
restructure of risk and the broadening of Sally's role, what are we going to 
do for the second report for our new risk manager, Justin Den Hertog - he has 
taken over from Alan.

He reports to me locally, but functionally he would traditionally have 
reported to you on behalf of Sally's area. I assume this has now moved with 
the rest of us and would therefore be either James New or Mike Jordan in 
London? Can you please advise me via return email as we are working on our 
PEP stuff, reviews etc.

With thanks

Heidi