Subject: consolidated Global Standards 12_1`2
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 04:07:00 -0800 (PST)

Dear Sally,

We have been preparing this information daily.  Until the end of the year, 
either Nancy or I will send it to you.  The full blown exception reporting 
will start the first week of January, including elevation of issues (so you 
won't get it every day anymore) when Christy starts.  I also have a 
contractor currently developing an Access database to capture all exception 
reporting info.

For the past few days, I have been hoping to spend time following up on the 
issues, not only in the deal capture arena, but in all reporting. Once the 
markets calm down, I'll be able to do so.

Best regards

Shona

---------------------- Forwarded by Shona Wilson/NA/Enron on 12/13/2000 12:07 
PM ---------------------------

Nancy Hernandez@ECT
12/13/2000 10:36 AM
To: Shona Wilson/NA/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: consolidated Global Standards 12_1`2

Shona:

attached is the updated Global standards spreadsheet for Dec 12th.

Nancy