Subject: Re: Enron Raptor I P&L Reversal
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 05:45:00 -0800 (PST)

The change to the DPR will occur on the 14th, not on the 13th as previously 
communicated.

Best regards

Shona Wilson
X39123

   

	From:  David Maxwell @ ECT                           11/13/2000 03:24 PM

To: Chris Abel/HOU/ECT@ECT, Michael Benien/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc: Shona Wilson/NA/Enron@Enron, Michael S Galvan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Andrea V 
Reed/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark E Lindsey/GPGFIN/Enron@ENRON, Sally Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Maria LeBeau/HOU/ECT@ECT, L'Sheryl Hudson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Ted 
Murphy/HOU/ECT@ECT, David Port/Market Risk/Corp/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Enron Raptor I P&L Reversal

 On the 11/13/00 MPR, we will be offsetting $163,337,947 of YTD P&L loss 
associated with the Raptor I hedge.  This P&L has been accumulating since 
Project Raptor was created using 8/3/00 asset balances.  On the MPR, we have 
been showing the daily marking of the Raptor assets to the screen but have 
not been showing the corresponding hedge offset.  The amounts have been 
flashed by ENA with the hedge offset included.

 This change will show up on the 11/13/00 DPR.

 If you have any questions regarding this matter, please contact either Susie 
Ayala at x3-0524 or myself at x3-6983 by 10:00 a.m. on Tuesday, 11/14/00.

 Thank you,
 David Maxwell