Subject: Perry Gas Companies, Inc.
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 11:27:00 -0800 (PST)

We need to prepare the Proof of Claim in the Perry Gas Companies, Inc. 
bankruptcy.     The debtor's  Schedule F filed  29-Sep-2000, with balances as 
of the bankruptcy filing date of 28-Aug-2000,  indicated the amount of our 
claims:

Creditor                                                                      
       Amount
Clinton Energy Management Services               $   702,150.00
Enron Energy Services                                            $5,387,076.11
Enron North America                                                 
$1,948,233.60

I need by the close of business Friday, December 17th:

1. Please have the amounts verified by your respective area (ENA/EES).      
The accuracy of these figures is quite important.
2. Copies of all the legal documentation for your transaction(s).  We will 
need to file this with the court as an attachment

Please call if you have any questions.

Michael Tribolet
x33820
EB2855.