Subject: STRATEGIC INFO MGMNT PROJECTS
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 01:50:00 -0800 (PST)

CANCELLATION!!!!!!

The previously scheduled lunch/presentation requested by Joel Henenberg for 
12/15/00 (see below) for your supports has now been canceled until a later 
date, sometime around January 9th or 10th.

Will confirm new date once date has been determined.

Marvia, x39165
Invitation

Please join Strategic Information Management on December 15, 2000, 11:30 - 
1:30, 32c2 for lunch, at which time we will have an open discussion covering: 
projects in progress, recently implemented projects, standards and 
technologies we are looking at.

Agenda:

Lunch: 11:30 - 12:00

Introduction: (12:00 - 12:10)
  Joel Henenberg

Projects Underway, Recent Implementations and New Initiatives: (12:10 - 12:50)
EnTelligence, MKM, Rates, Global, Livelink/iRIMS, OPM, and more
Presenters: Vanessa Schulte, Richard McKeel, David Bateman

Technology Review: (12:50 - 1:00)
  Presenter: Joel Henenberg

MKM Demo: (1:00 - 1:15)
  Presenter: Thomas Araujo

Questions and Answers: (1:15 - 1:30)

Lunch is being served, please RSVP by Wednesday, December 13, Marvia 
Jefferson 39165.