Subject: Re: weekly log
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 05:00:00 -0800 (PST)

Shona,

Could you or someone in your group provide us with a summary of the last 
month's issues? It would be helpful to see trends in order to to track 
improvements. and to get an overall feel for where we should focus our 
efforts. 

If you agree, let's just plan to have the summary for next week's meeting 
with Rick and Sally.

Thanks,

Debbie

   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Shona Wilson @ ENRON                           12/07/2000 11:28 AM

To: Sally Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rick Buy/HOU/ECT@ECT, Debbie R 
Brackett/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stephen Stock/HOU/ECT@ECT, Chris Abel/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
David Port/Market Risk/Corp/Enron@ENRON, David Hardy/LON/ECT@ECT, James 
New/LON/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: weekly log

Now that we have moved away from the daily problems to fixing procedures and 
processes, I am no longer summarizing weekly info, but will continue to track 
the daily problems and send these to you daily.  Let me know if you ever need 
a summary and I will prepare one for you.

Thanks

Shona