Subject: Re: Global Operations Controller Forum
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 23:46:00 -0700 (PDT)

Chicken.
No hotel.
No flight.
Mens Large

   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Sally Beck                           10/10/2000 05:58 PM

Sent by: Patti Thompson
To: Mike Jordan/LON/ECT@ECT, James New/LON/ECT@ECT, Mike 
Wellings/LON/ECT@ECT, Coralie Evans/LON/ECT@ECT, Robert Yeo/LON/ECT@ECT, Paul 
D'Arcy/LON/ECT@ECT, David A Wall/Risk Mgmt/LON/ECT@ECT, Andrew 
Cornfield/LON/ECT@ECT, Cindy Horn/LON/ECT@ECT, Jeffrey C Gossett/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Leslie Reeves/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bob M Hall/NA/Enron@Enron, Stacey W 
White/HOU/ECT@ECT, Peggy Hedstrom/CAL/ECT@ECT, Brenda F Herod/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Brent A Price/HOU/ECT@ECT, Scott Earnest/HOU/ECT@ECT, D Todd 
Hall/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sheila Glover/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kevin Sweeney/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Fernley Dyson/LON/ECT@ECT, Heidi Mason/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, 
Jan-Erland Bekeng/AP/Enron@Enron, Scott Mills/HOU/ECT@ECT, Barry Pearce/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, Kristin Albrecht/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, Wanda Curry/HOU/ECT@ECT, Meredith M 
Eggleston/HOU/EES@EES, Shona Wilson/NA/Enron@Enron, Eugenio 
Perez/HOU/ECT@ECT, Michael E Moscoso/HOU/ECT@ECT, Neil Tarling/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications
cc:  
Subject: Global Operations Controller Forum

Please fill in the following information and email (or fax 713-345-8100) to 
me as soon as possible. (The same day would be great!)

Please select dinner entr,e for Sunday, Oct 22	Pan seared medallions of Black 
Angus tenderloin, or	
	Grilled chicken breast w/ artichoke, mushrooms & light herb sauce	
Hotel reservation:	Both Sunday and Monday nights	
	Sunday night only	
	Monday night only	
	Extend for additional nights	
	Smoking or non-smoking room	
Flight information:	Date of arrival	
	Airline/flight number	
	Houston arrival time	
Shirt size:	Women's or men's size	
	small, med, large, x-large, xx-large	

Thanks, 
Patti x39106