Subject: Re: Mid-Year PRC
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 09:18:00 -0700 (PDT)

I haven't checked with all of my Managers, but I know at least some of them 
sent you their Satisfactory reviews and had not heard anything back from you 
by 7/31 which I think was the original deadline for completing reviews.   And 
I know that although I received feedback from you on my Needs Improvement 
employees, I didn't receive any formal feedback on my Satisfactory employees 
reporting directly to me.  I believe I recall a phone conversation that we 
had where you told me to go ahead and give the Satisfactory reviews.  At that 
point, I told all of my Managers to proceed with completing the reviews on 
their Satisfactory employees.  I believe that all of my department's reviews 
have been executed and turned in - save one for an Analyst as I am still 
waiting to hear feedback from his PRC rep.    So, based on your explanation 
of AnneMarie's memo, I guess I would like clarification.  Are any of the 51 
in my department?  Because, it could be that we went ahead and gave them when 
we were trying to get everything wrapped up in early August and be as timely 
as possible in giving constructive feedback to our employees based on our 
phone conversation - and that you're still waiting for us to provide them to 
you for review.  What I mean by it is ridiculous to wait so long to 
communicate performance feedback is : September?  

Sorry for any confusion.  Don't take things so personally - I'm venting at 
the process, not the people.

   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Hector McLoughlin @ ENRON                           09/01/2000 12:33 PM

To: Mary Solmonson/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Sheila Walton/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: Mid-Year PRC  

Ann Marie is our new HR Analyst on rotation with our HR team.  
The phrase, "We still need to review 51 "Satisfactory" evaluations", was a 
disclosure to Sally that the 51 evaluations have not been forwarded to HR for 
review.   I did not mean to imply that we were holding any evaluations 
because we have provided same or next day turn around on the evaluations that 
I received.    
As I read the e-mail, I am concerned that you might be under the impression 
that I have not provided quick turn-around to one or more members of your 
group.   If that is the case and I have not misinterpreted your e-mail, I 
would like the opportunity to address the issue with your staff so that I can 
correct the situation.   Has a manager told you that I held up an evaluation?
I do not have any "satisfactory" evaluations in my possesion that I am 
reviewing at this time.   
I wish you had told me of any issues that you perceived were delaying your 
evaluations because frankly, it was Sally that wanted us to review the 
satisfactory or below evaluations.   
Thanks for bringing the matter to my attention.   I was not aware that you 
thought the situation had become ridiculous and I would like to do everything 
possible to avoid giving you that impression. 
hgm

Mary Solmonson@ECT
09/01/2000 12:04 PM
To: Hector McLoughlin/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc: Sally Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Mid-Year PRC

I don't know who AnneMarie is, but we just went ahead and did our 
Satisfactory evals.  It is ridiculous to wait so long to communicate 
performance feedback.

---------------------- Forwarded by Mary Solmonson/HOU/ECT on 09/01/2000 
12:01 PM ---------------------------

AnneMarie Allex@ENRON
08/29/2000 03:16 PM
Sent by: AnneMarie Allex@ENRON
To: Steve Jackson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Leslie Reeves/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brenda F 
Herod/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sheila Glover/HOU/ECT@ECT, D Todd Hall/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Eugenio Perez/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary Solmonson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sheri 
Thomas/HOU/ECT@ECT, Scott Mills/HOU/ECT@ECT, Shona Wilson/NA/Enron@Enron, 
James Scribner/Corp/Enron@Enron, [email-masked]
cc: Sally Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brent A Price/HOU/ECT@ECT, Hector 
McLoughlin/Corp/Enron@Enron 
Subject: Mid-Year PRC

I would like to update you on the progress we have made on Energy Ops 
mid-year review process.  All of the "Needs Improvement" evaluations have 
been executed except for two which will be executed before the 9/1 deadline.  
We still need to review 51 "Satisfactory" evaluations.  Our target date for 
this process is September 1st.   Please forward your "Satisfactory" 
evaluations  to myself or Hector McLoughlin by September 1st so we can review 
them and move forward in the process.  Thank you for your help.

Anne Marie Allex