Subject: Mid-Year PRC
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 05:04:00 -0700 (PDT)

I don't know who AnneMarie is, but we just went ahead and did our 
Satisfactory evals.  It is ridiculous to wait so long to communicate 
performance feedback.

---------------------- Forwarded by Mary Solmonson/HOU/ECT on 09/01/2000 
12:01 PM ---------------------------

AnneMarie Allex@ENRON
08/29/2000 03:16 PM
Sent by: AnneMarie Allex@ENRON
To: Steve Jackson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Leslie Reeves/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brenda F 
Herod/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sheila Glover/HOU/ECT@ECT, D Todd Hall/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Eugenio Perez/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary Solmonson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sheri 
Thomas/HOU/ECT@ECT, Scott Mills/HOU/ECT@ECT, Shona Wilson/NA/Enron@Enron, 
James Scribner/Corp/Enron@Enron, [email-masked]
cc: Sally Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brent A Price/HOU/ECT@ECT, Hector 
McLoughlin/Corp/Enron@Enron 
Subject: Mid-Year PRC

I would like to update you on the progress we have made on Energy Ops 
mid-year review process.  All of the "Needs Improvement" evaluations have 
been executed except for two which will be executed before the 9/1 deadline.  
We still need to review 51 "Satisfactory" evaluations.  Our target date for 
this process is September 1st.   Please forward your "Satisfactory" 
evaluations  to myself or Hector McLoughlin by September 1st so we can review 
them and move forward in the process.  Thank you for your help.

Anne Marie Allex