Subject: 2000 Accomplishments
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 01:29:00 -0700 (PDT)

SAP Related -- 
Financial Settlements developed and ready for implementation with SAP 
interface on extremely tight timeline
Unify Settlements SAP interface for Gas and Power
Four rounds of FIT testing
Assistance to Canada on SAP testing and implementation
Energy Operations SAP related processes reviewed and transition plan developed
Energy Operations SAP process web site developed and put on intranet
Transfer of Unify and SAP knowledge to team of Energy Operations settlements 
personnel ready to support implementation
Interface to SAP team to encourage more interaction with Energy Operations
Interface with Arthur Anderson on SAP audit to clarify issues and agree on 
solutions

Other -- 
Restructured training resources to eliminate dependence on individual 
contractors and our exposure to their unexpected departure by establishing a 
relationship with TeamLeadership to keep our Energy Operations specific 
training going.
Kicked off development of business training to complement systems training 
already in place for Unify and Sitara.
Launched Energy Operations manager coaching program with Team Leadership

EBS related -- 
Launched Project Momentum, a project to identify global data at EBS and 
convert EBS to global data systems.
Started requirements gathering for bandwidth trading billing and settlement
Joined the Blockbuster project focusing on Customer Care and Billing