Subject: Re: PRC Meeting Agenda Recap
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 12:37:00 -0700 (PDT)

I think I'm unclear on some points.  

The accomplishments by 6/19 is for Directors and above - to Sally.  
Individual groups under Sally will probably set their deadlines PRIOR to the 
smaller PRC's.
I did not understand that Promotions are to be discussed prior to the meeting 
with Sally nor did I understand that the employee had to be in their role for 
1 year.    I thought the Promotion discussion would be an agenda item of 
PRC.  Additionally, I understood the Mid-Year promotion listing would not be 
as extensive as year-end, maintaining the year-end as the primary promotion 
time.
 Can you clarify?  Thanks.

   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Hector McLoughlin                           05/31/2000 06:07 PM

To: Sally Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kristin Albrecht/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sheila 
Glover/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brenda F Herod/HOU/ECT@ECT, Michael E 
Moscoso/HOU/ECT@ECT, Eugenio Perez/HOU/ECT@ECT, Scott Pleus/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, Brent A Price/HOU/ECT, Susan 
Harrison/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stephen P Schwarz/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary 
Solmonson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sheri Thomas/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert Superty/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Peggy Hedstrom/CAL/ECT@ECT, Shona Wilson/NA/Enron@Enron, Steve 
Jackson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jefferson D Sorenson/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Norma Villarreal/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: PRC Meeting Agenda Recap

Please distribute the recap of the meeting to your managers. 
Thanks, hgm