Subject: Re: MPR for 6/20/00
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 08:07:00 -0700 (PDT)

Mr. Hall,
I have just reviewed the Merchant Portfolio Summary for 6/20 and have the 
following questions:
 1) CALME shows an asset of $291.9MM  and APACHI shows an asset of $113.0MM 
and they show no p&l for the year
  Is this possible in a world of changing interest rates and equity premiums 
and commodity prices?
 2) India recently invested in an IPO (rediff.com) for which there was a 
simultaneous DASH to buy and sell (sounds like a Merchant deal).
  Where does this show up?
 3) There are several bonds (publicly traded, registrered securities, housed 
in our Prime Broker accounts) owned by various Enron entities
  that I do not believe are on the DPR.  Shouldn't they be? And if so, who is 
deciding not to include?
Pls advise at your earliest convenience as you always do.
Thanks
Ted

   

	From:  D Todd Hall                           06/21/2000 01:16 PM

To: Rick Buy/HOU/ECT@ECT, Andrea V Reed/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sally Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Ted Murphy/HOU/ECT@ECT, Richard Causey/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Carol Jean 
Marshall/HOU/ECT@ECT, Raymond Bowen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jeff 
Skilling/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Jeff Donahue/HOU/ECT@ECT, L'Sheryl 
Hudson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Monica Reasoner/HOU/ECT@ECT, Hope Vargas/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Adarsh Vakharia/HOU/ECT@ECT, Joseph W Sutton@Enron, Michael S 
Galvan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Maria LeBeau/HOU/ECT@ECT, Wes Colwell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark 
Frevert/NA/Enron@Enron, Thomas Myers/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: MPR for 6/20/00