Subject: ENA/EOPS Recruiting Business Plan
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 02:06:00 -0800 (PST)

Attached is a draft of a Recruiting Business Plan submitted to Kathleen for 
ENA/EOPS.  This information will be integrated into the Global Business Plan 
for EOPS.  Let me know if you have questions.  Thanks.

ar/33202
---------------------- Forwarded by Alexus Rhone/Corp/Enron on 02/17/2000 
10:04 AM ---------------------------

Alexus Rhone
01/28/2000 04:27 PM
To: [email-masked]
cc: Alexus Rhone/Corp/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: ENA/EOPS Recruiting Business Plan

Kathleen, attached is the Business Plan for ENA/EOPS.  I'm scheduled to 
attend several staff meetings next week.  Kim, Norma and I are still trying 
to schedule a meeting to discuss how we will address the overall HR needs of 
EOPS.  Let me know if you have any questions.  Thanks.

ar/33202