Subject: Re: Intern Acceptances and Declines
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 02:20:00 -0700 (PDT)

I agree.  I will coordinate with Kristin (for the Associates) and make it 
happen.
Once I have a date in mind I will let you know.  The latest start date for 
interns is June 4, so I will try to schedule it for the last week in June or 
very early in July.

Thank you!

lexi

   

	From:  Sally Beck @ ECT                           04/04/2001 08:27 AM

To: Lexi Elliott/NA/Enron@ENRON
cc: Richard Causey/Corp/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Re: Intern Acceptances and Declines  

Last summer we hosted a lunch for summer interns right at the end of their 
assignments with us.  We had other UT alums attend the lunch.  Feedback from 
the summer interns was favorable.  Their key comment, though, was that it 
would have been great to have had that get together earlier in the summer so 
that the interns could have networked with other Enron UT alums throughout 
the summer.  Can we plan something for the UT interns earlier this summer?  
It would probably work well to include the summer associates as well.  I will 
be glad to help in any way.  Just let me know. 

   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Lexi Elliott @ ENRON                           04/03/2001 05:10 PM

To: Richard Causey/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Mark E Lindsey/GPGFIN/Enron@ENRON, Sally 
Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT, Craig Breslau/HOU/ECT@ECT, Cedric Burgher/Enron@EnronXGate, 
Rick L Carson/Enron@EnronXGate, Brent A Price/Enron@EnronXGate, Hunter S 
Shively/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stan Dowell/HOU/EES@EES, Jay Boudreaux/Enron@EnronXGate, 
Marshall Eubank/Enron@EnronXGate, Mary Lynne Ruffer/HOU/EES@EES, Michael 
Vigeant/HOU/EES@EES, Mark Confer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Michael Howe/HOU/EES@EES, John 
Craig Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jim Cole/ENRON@enronXgate, Sarah Goodpastor/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, Brandon Neff/HOU/EES@EES, Christopher 
Coffman/Corp/Enron@Enron, Ilan Caplan/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, 
Christopher Chenoweth/Enron@EnronXGate, Marcus Edmonds/Enron@EnronXGate, 
Zeina El-Azzi/Enron Communications@Enron Communications, Victor 
Guggenheim/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mike Deville/HOU/ECT@ECT, Darlene Regan/HOU/EES@EES, 
Kreg Hall/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mason Hamlin/HOU/ECT@ECT, Shilpa Mane/LON/ECT@ECT, Zal 
Masani/Enron Communications@Enron Communications, Zachary McCarroll/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, Luis Mena/NA/Enron@Enron, Christine 
Milliner/Enron@EnronXGate, Chetan Paipanandiker/HOU/ECT@ECT, Catherine 
Pernot/Enron@EnronXGate, Lauren Schlesinger/Enron@EnronXGate, Susan M 
Scott/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rahul Seksaria/Enron@EnronXGate, Michael Simmons/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, Millie Gautam/HOU/EES@EES, Sachin 
Gandhi/NA/Enron@Enron, Bilal Bajwa/NA/Enron@Enron, Amanda 
Schultz/NA/Enron@Enron, Rachana Iyengar/HOU/EES@EES, Travis 
Hansen/HOU/EES@EES, Felipe Ospina/NA/Enron@ENRON, Irina 
Nekrasova/HOU/EES@EES, Jeremy Lo/HOU/EES@EES
cc: Jacqueline Coleman/NA/Enron@ENRON 
Subject: Intern Acceptances and Declines

Dear Longhorn Team:

The following UT candidates have accepted their offers for internships:

Vinay Adenwala
Cathy Wang
Vivek Shah
Kruti Patel
Daniel Payne
Wesley Thoman
Michelle Yee
Rachel Ravanzo
Ainsley Gaddis

One offer is still outstanding:  Courtney Gibbs
Three offers were declined:  Pranav Gandi, Jessica Payne, and Ameet Rane

Thank you for all your help in making our spring recruiting such a success! 

lexi
3-4585