Subject: Summer Internship
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 01:04:00 -0800 (PST)

This candidate is currently working in Houston.  Since our schedules are full 
on-campus, it would be very easy to bring him in-house for interviews.  
Please let me know if you are interested.

Thank you,

Lexi

---------------------- Forwarded by Lexi Elliott/NA/Enron on 02/09/2001 09:09 
AM ---------------------------

Judd Eisenberg <[email-masked]> on 02/06/2001 01:11:05 AM
To: [email-masked]
cc:  

Subject: Summer Internship

Lexi Elliot,

Hi, my name is Judd Eisenberg, and I am a business student at the
University of Texas who is seeking the summer analyst internship at Enron.
I received an opportunity to meet you at a reception dinner that Enron
hosted last semester in Austin.  I have always been intrigued with the
analyst and associate rotational programs that Enron offers.  The courses I
take in school, accounting and particularly finance, my extensive job
experience, and my leadership positions have provided me with valuable
skills for the summer analyst position.  I have a good friend at UT who
will start working full-time for Enron in the IT division in a few months,
and I know he is truly looking forward to the challenges and opportunities
that Enron provides.  Because I am currently interning with
PricewaterhouseCoopers in Houston, I am not able to go through the
recruiting process at the university.  I am sending an attachment of my
resume in this e-mail since I am going to be in Houston until mid-March.
Please e-mail me if there are any openings for the position I am seeking or
if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks,

Judd Eisenberg

 - Job Resume00-01.rtf