Subject: Re: Wellesley Super Saturday Candidates lunch dec 8
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 07:17:00 -0800 (PST)

Jennifer,

Sally Beck will be in an all day PRC meeting December 8.

Thanks,
Patti x39106

To: Geynille Dillingham/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jean Mrha/NA/Enron@Enron, Gloria 
Solis/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Cindy Olson/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Jean Mrha/NA/Enron@Enron, Mariella 
Mahan/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Sally Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT, Michelle 
Cash/HOU/ECT@ECT, Christie Patrick/HOU/ECT@ECT, Carol Jean 
Marshall/HOU/ECT@ECT, Elizabeth Shim/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Kelly H 
Boots/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stephanie Goldman/Enron Communications@Enron 
Communications, Grace Kim/NA/Enron@Enron, Kim Wilkie/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Mog 
Heu/NA/Enron@Enron, Sabina Rank/NA/Enron@Enron, Vanessa Bob/Corp/Enron@ENRON, 
Melissa Jones/NA/Enron@ENRON, Isabel 
Romero/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Patti Thompson/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Twanda Sweet/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary Border/Corp/Enron@Enron, Corina 
Taylor/NA/Enron@ENRON 
Subject: Re: Wellesley Super Saturday Candidates lunch dec 8  

 as we discussed, I am arranging a luncheon with Jean Mrha for our ladies on 
Friday Dec 8, 11:30-2:30.
My assistant Gloria Solis will be in touch with the details
Thanks
Jen