Subject: OU Corporate View
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 07:27:00 -0800 (PST)

Dear OU Team Members:

As many of you know, we will have a group of 58 OU JCPenney Leadership 
students and 10 Texas A&M Fellows students come to Enron Friday afternoon for 
a Corporate View.

I have attached a copy of the agenda for the afternoon and still need 8-10 
volunteers for lunch.  Please let me know if you can attend.  We will have 
several large tables set up and would like to have at least 1 Enron 
representative at each table to facilitate conversation.  

The group will depart from Houston by approximately 3:45 to head for College 
Station for the BIG GAME!!!!!

Thank you in advance for your help.  Please don't hesitate to call if you 
have any questions.

Thank you!

lexi
3-4585