Subject: OU Logistics
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 07:35:00 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Team Members:

Here is the itinerary for next week:

Those requiring overnight stays, we will be staying at the Montford Inn:
322 W. Tonhawa
Norman, OK 73069
405/321-2200

I have made the following reservations:
Sunday night:  Jody, Justin, Lexi, Patrick
Monday night: Sally, James, Lexi

Monday, October 30
Interviewers:  Sally Beck, James Scribner, Tana Cashion, Patrick Maloy, Jody 
Crook, Justin O'Malley
Sally & James:  Your interviews will begin at 9am.  We will meet you on 
campus.
Patrick, Tana, Jody, and Justin:  We will meet in the breakfast area of the 
Montford Inn at 7:45 to proceed to campus.  

** As the candidates are interviewed, I will be asking for your comments 
immediately after you have completed the evaluation form.  This will be 
necessary for notifying the students ASAP if they are needed for a round 2 
interview.  When possible, we will conduct round 2 interviews later in the 
day on Monday.

Tuesday, October 31
Interviewers:  Sally Beck, James Scribner, Tana Cashion, Greg Nickel
Greg:  Your interview schedule will begin at 9am.  Please meet us at the 
Career Services (in the Union building) once you arrive
Sally, James, and Tana:  We will meet in the breakfast area of the Montford 
Inn at 7:45 to proceed to campus.

No interviews will be scheduled after noon on Tuesday.  For those candidates 
unable to schedule a round 2, we will conduct those interviews via telephone 
if necessary.