Subject: OU Salaries
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 04:37:00 -0700 (PDT)

Sally,

Just something from a recruiting prospective for us to think about, 
remembering the situation from last fall of George making the mistake of 
extending verbal offers, quoting incorrect salaries, and the difference being 
recovered by your RC, I wanted to bring the potential of a residual OU salary 
issue to your attention.  

The salary being offered for another internship or full-time position, which 
ever applies, may appear (to the OU candidates) to be wrong.  Interns will 
enter the program at the same pay rate, $3,000 monthly and the full-time 
analysts at 40k.  As you know, both salaries are non-negotiable for 
consistency amongst the program participants.  

I'm sure questions will come up regarding compensation and thought we could 
discuss the inevitable.  I would really like your input on how to "soften the 
blow".

I look forward to your response.
Thanks
Shelly