Subject: OU Presentation 9/19/00
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 11:16:00 -0700 (PDT)

Dear OU Team Members:

This e-mail is to confirm your participation in our presentation on campus 
September 19.  If you will not need a hotel room, please let me know  ASAP, 
otherwise, please see your confirmation number below:

Farifield Inn
301Norman Center Court
405/447-1661

Checking in:   9/19
Departure:   9/20  
Confirmation Numbers:  84413435, 844133535 -- under my name 
Cancellation:  Done by 6pm 9/18

The event is scheduled to begin Tuesday, September 19 at 6:00.  Please plan 
to arrive by 5:30.  Business casual attire.  

The presentation will be held in Meacham Auditorium / Oklahoma Memorial Union.

Mike McConnell will be the presenter.  

Snacks will be served prior to the presentation.  Afterwards, we will go to 
Coach's in order to spend additional time with the candidates.

If you are unfamiliar with the campus, please visit their web site at: 
http://www.ou.edu or give me a call.

** Don't forget to bring business cards!! **

Please let me know if you have any questions.  On the day of the event, I can 
be reached on my cell phone: 281/793-1097

Thank you for your help!

Lexi Elliott
3-4585