Subject: MPA Information
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 03:32:00 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Team Members:

Greetings!

I appreciate your participation this week and feel like our recruiting effort 
at the MPA Orientation events was quite a success!  Thanks to each of you for 
your time and energy!!!

Attached you will find a list of MPA students with their contact information 
and education track.  This list should help to refresh your memory and it 
will give us a great tool by which to target our next group of Enron 
SUPERSTARS!

I would appreciate hearing your feedback as well.  Please let me know which 
students you have a particular interest in and we will begin delegating the 
cultivation efforts.

Have a safe and happy weekend!

Sincerely,

Lexi Elliott
3-4585