Subject: Lunch w/ Sally this Thursday, June 1
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 04:15:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Ted,

I had Sally blocked off from 11:00 to 1:00 for lunch this Thursday, but we 
will need to change time to 11:30 instead - a meeting that she must attend 
has been scheduled until 11:30. Sally says it would be great if you and Tim 
pick her up out front at that time.  Do you have a cell phone number?  I will 
make reservations for the 3 of you at Irma's.

Also,  I talked to Cathy in Mike McConnell's office about lunch June 20.  
Unfortunately, he will be in S. Korea during that time.  Per Cathy, he is 
making 3 overseas trips this month (S. Korea, Brazil & Japan) so he will be 
quite busy.  She did say for you to keep trying.  

Patti

"Jacobs, Ted K" <[email-masked]> on 05/23/2000 04:43:45 PM
To: "'Patti Thompson'" <[email-masked]>
cc: "Rasnic, Timothy D" <[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: Can we reschedule lunch to another day?

Patti,

Go ahead and schedule lunch for Thursday, June 1st. I am trying to
reschedule my Thursday lunch for Wednesday. If not, Tim Rasnic, of the
J.C.Penney Leadership Program will be able to go, as he is going to be in
Houston that day and also needs to visit with Sally about the upcoming Fall
events with Enron. I am hoping I can rearrange my schedule and joining them.
If not, I know I will be in Houston again on June 19 & 20 and will
reschedule with Sally if she is available on those dates (please check her
calendar and let me know). I will let you know about next Thursday soon as I
find out.

Thanks for your efforts in coordinating this.

Ted K. Jacobs
Director Energy Management
The University of Oklahoma
307 West Brooks, Room 218
Norman, OK  73019-4007
405-325-0758
405-325-2096 fax
E-mail: [email-masked]
Website: www.ou.edu/business/em

-----Original Message-----
From: Patti Thompson [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2000 3:44 PM
To: Jacobs, Ted K
Subject: Can we reschedule lunch to another day?

Hi Ted,

It's Patti.  An all day meeting has been scheduled for Wednesday, May 31 -
the
day you and Sally were scheduled for lunch.  Any possibility of rescheduling
to
another day?  Sally is available Thursday, June 1.

Just let me know.

Thanks,
Patti