Subject: SAP Business Unit Optimization
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 06:36:00 -0800 (PST)

Now that SAP is in place, it's time to focus our attention on how to maximize 
the investment in SAP for Enron and for each business area.  You have been 
selected (whether officially or in an unofficial capacity) to represent a 
business area's SAP needs and wants for 2001.  In this capacity, you will be 
a major part of building upon Enron's SAP investment.  Your partners in this 
adventure will be the ISC.  

The Customer Relations solution area of the ISC invites you to join the ISC 
leadership to kick off 2001.  We'll be facilitating introductions and 
providing an overview of the roles and responsibilities of both the business 
area representatives and ISC leadership.  

The goals of the kick-off are to:

Clarify the roles and responsibilities of the ISC leadership and the business 
area representatives
Prepare the business area representatives for the SAP User Group kick-off in 
February
Begin developing the SAP "wish list" for 2001
Have a little fun getting to know one another

An agenda will be sent the week of January 8.  Please join us.

Date:  Wednesday, January 17
Time:  8:45 - 9:45 a.m.
Location:   EB 5C2 

Coffee and pastries will be served.  Please RSVP to Margarite Cunningham at 
x5-6130.