Subject: update on offsite
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 07:07:00 -0700 (PDT)

I should have included the two of you in this message.  More info to come, 
but please mark your calendars!  Thank you!
---------------------- Forwarded by Melissa Becker/Corp/Enron on 08/01/2000 
02:03 PM ---------------------------

Melissa Becker
08/01/2000 01:40 PM
To: Michael K Patrick/NA/Enron@Enron, Wes Colwell/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Elise Clark/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Mark Frank/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: update on offsite

I am happy to report that, because so many people wanted to bring a "first 
lieutenant", Rick and Cindy have agreed to put the primary focus of the Aug 
29-31 offsite on financials and procurement, with enough HR representation to 
cover some of the broad strategic issues that cross multiple functional 
areas.  

Consequently, Elise and Mike will be able to attend.  More information on 
logistics to follow within two weeks.  We will block off hotel rooms, etc. in 
the meantime.  

As with the last ASE, it's an "all or nothing" proposition.  Because of the 
structure of the event, participants must be there from start to finish (no 
partial attendance).  We are still trying to get it to 2 days, but worst case 
we will set it so that people can fly up Tuesday morning and fly back 
Thursday night.

I am looking forward to everyone's participation and input.Thanks!