Subject: Weekly Update on COE SAP Reporting SWAT team
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 12:00:00 -0800 (PST)

Accomplishments:
Conducted several workshops with EECC and the CALME region this week
Scheduled workshops with NEPCO
Have identified the needs to be addressed in the NEPCO workshops and are 
arranging appropriate resources
Met with the London COE to discuss their status in terms of reporting (we are 
sharing data from workshops)
Have made an initial offer to Corp HR cost center users to conduct workshops 
for them
Brought in some EY help to work with the business units to understand the 
multiple environments, extraction and analysis tools being used by the 
different business units

Upcoming:
Additional workshops for EECC and ESA
Identification of the Corp groups that would like to have these sessions made 
available (and subjects they would like to cover)
Will complete the "user" guides with screen prints to give out to all 
participants (step by step instructions, tools, and tips)
Finalize the NEPCO workshops (Mar 20-22)
Produce a plan for upcoming workshops for ECCS and Design review

Summary analysis of evaluations from this week's workshops:
Our overall belief is that the workshops, the one on one attention, the new 
content etc. are being received very well (scores averages around 3.5 on a 
scale of 1-4)
The score for the question of whether SAP will meet the reporting needs is 
still too low (average of 2.8).  We will continue to analyze the root cause 
of this problem.  
There is definitely an improvement in people understanding which modules 
contain which data.  We believe that a hand-out we developed really helped 
this and will continue to continue to emphasize this learning.

Comments received:
Very good and useful
Could have used this sooner
Sessions are not long enough
I love the workshop idea, its so much better than training classes

Feel free to contact me, Melissa or Kim with any questions or concerns.

Greg