Subject: Re: Meeting
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 02:52:00 -0800 (PST)

I will ask Patti to set up a meeting for us this week.  Your name has been on 
my list to call - a trip to the Orange Bowl last week cut my week short, so I 
will look forward to getting with you this week.  --Sally 

   

	From:  Martha Stevens                           01/08/2001 10:33 AM

To: Sally Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Meeting

Sally,

I'd like to get on your calendar for a brief meeting to discuss the 
organization change resulting from Scott's departure.  I have an idea if you 
have not finalized the new structure.  

I understand that Shona has some international experience and thought we 
could leverage that to our benefit.

One other item that needs to be addressed is our current location on 21.  I 
understand it is highly coveted by Tom Gros for expansion of the Commodity 
Logic team.  
Thank you.

Martha