Subject: Re: Project Doorstep
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 09:10:00 -0700 (PDT)

Peggy, is the EOL bridge functionality working for you in Calgary?  Jeff 
Gossett was in a meeting with me on Monday this week discussing systems 
issues.  Beth Perlman mentioned that the EOL bridging had been completed, but 
Jeff spoke up and said that it was not working correctly.  You or someone on 
your team may want to call Jeff to understand the issues that he was having 
to be certain that you are happy with the functionality that you now have in 
Calgary.  Thanks. 

	Peggy Hedstrom
	09/28/2000 12:11 PM
	
To: Shona Wilson/NA/Enron@Enron, Donna Lowry/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Rob Milnthorp/CAL/ECT@ECT, Sally Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Project Doorstep

Please update the following items for Project Doorstep:

Observation:  Term transactions executed via EOL do not automatically bridge 
into the capture systems thus increasing the amount of transactions manually 
captured.

Status: The bridge from EOL to Sitara for term transactions was placed into 
production on September 21st.  This item is now completed.

For your information, we are planning to complete our Enpower testing today 
and are working with Houston to go into production tomorrow.  I will let you 
know once this is done.

Let me know if you have any questions.
Peggy