Subject: Re: Junior Achievement - We Need You!
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 08:06:00 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, Mary Solmonson from Energy Operations has volunteered to host a student 
in the Job Shadowing program.  Mary may have one of her directors host the 
student.  Please use Mary Solmonson as the primary contact for this program.  
Her extension is 36079.  Thanks. 

	Susan Skarness
	09/12/2000 02:45 PM
	
To: Sally Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT, Scott Josey/Corp/Enron@ENRON, C John 
Thompson/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Vince J Kaminski/HOU/ECT@ECT, George 
McClellan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jordan Mintz/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brian Redmond/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Nicki Daw/NA/Enron@Enron 
Subject: Junior Achievement - We Need You!

Following the initial message about Junior Achievement in March 2000, each of 
you responded that your department was willing to participate in the Job 
Shadowing program.  We want to ensure that you are still able to 
participate.  When you have a moment, please advise.

Thank you.

Susan 
---------------------- Forwarded by Susan Skarness/HOU/ECT on 09/12/2000 
02:38 PM ---------------------------

Mark Frevert@ENRON
09/06/2000 03:14 PM
Sent by: Nicki Daw@ENRON
To: Paul Adair/Corp/Enron@Enron, Jeffery Ader/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brad 
Alford/ECP/HOU/ECT@ECT, Phillip K Allen/HOU/ECT@ECT, John Arnold/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Alan Aronowitz/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tim Battaglia@Enron, Sally Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT, Greg 
Blair/Corp/Enron@Enron, Raymond Bowen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Craig Breslau/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Bryan Burnett/HOU/ECT@ECT, Nick Cocavessis/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Remi 
Collonges/SA/Enron@Enron, Wes Colwell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bob Crane/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Joseph Deffner/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kent Densley/Corp/Enron@Enron, Timothy J 
Detmering/HOU/ECT@ECT, Janet R Dietrich/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark 
Dobler/NA/Enron@Enron, Jeff Donahue/HOU/ECT@ECT, James I Ducote/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Douglas B Dunn/HOU/ECT@ECT, W David Duran/HOU/ECT@ECT, Ranabir 
Dutt/Corp/Enron@Enron, Craig A Fox/HOU/ECT@ECT, Barbara N Gray/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Robert Greer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark E Haedicke/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bob M 
Hall/NA/Enron@Enron, Jeffrey T Hodge/HOU/ECT@ECT, David 
Howe/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Scott Josey/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Allan 
Keel/Corp/Enron@Enron, Andrew Kelemen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sheila 
Knudsen/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Fred Lagrasta/HOU/ECT@ECT, Billy 
Lemmons/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Bob Licato/ECP/HOU/ECT@ECT, Richard 
Lydecker/Corp/Enron@Enron, Randal Maffett/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rodney 
Malcolm/HOU/ECT@ECT, Thomas A Martin/HOU/ECT@ECT, Michael 
McDonald/SF/ECT@ECT, Jesus Melendrez/Corp/Enron@Enron, Mike 
Miller/NA/Enron@Enron, Michael L Miller/NA/Enron@Enron, Jean 
Mrha/NA/Enron@Enron, Gil Muhl/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Julia Murray/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Scott Neal/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jesse Neyman/HOU/ECT@ECT, David Oxley/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Ozzie Pagan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Michelle Parks/Corp/Enron@Enron, Brent A 
Price/HOU/ECT@ECT, Steve Pruett/Corp/Enron@Enron, Brian Redmond/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Andrea V Reed/HOU/ECT@ECT, William Rome/HOU/ECT@ECT, George 
Schaefer/NA/Enron@Enron, Steve HPL Schneider/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lance 
Schuler-Legal/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jim Schwieger/HOU/ECT@ECT, Hunter S 
Shively/HOU/ECT@ECT, Fletcher J Sturm/HOU/ECT@ECT, Thomas 
Suffield/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Bruce Sukaly/Corp/Enron@Enron, Colleen 
Sullivan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT, C John 
Thompson/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Carl Tricoli/Corp/Enron@Enron, Sheila 
Tweed/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jim Vincent/NA/Enron@Enron
cc: Cliff Baxter/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark Frevert/NA/Enron@Enron, David W 
Delainey/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kay Chapman/HOU/ECT@ECT, John J 
Lavorato/Corp/Enron@Enron, Kimberly Hillis/HOU/ECT@ect, Susan 
Skarness/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Junior Achievement - We Need You!

Our thanks to those of you who have already responded regarding the Junior 
Achievement Job Shadowing program.  If you have already replied, it is not 
necessary to do so again, however, there are still a number of you who have 
not responded and we look forward to hearing from you.  Please review the 
memo below and respond to Nicki Daw or Susan Skarness ASAP.

Your participation is greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

Mark Frevert & Cliff Baxter

________________________________________________________

	Cliff Baxter
	08/22/2000 11:07 AM
	
Subject: We Need You

Some of you were contacted earlier this year by Cliff Baxter, Enron's 
representative on the Junior Achievement Board of Directors, regarding 
participation in Enron's Junior Achievement program.  Since so many changes 
have occurred within ENA since that time, we are renewing our request and 
broadening it to reach more departments.

One of the programs that we wish to support through Junior Achievement is Job 
Shadowing.  This program's objectives are to demonstrate why a sound 
education, interpersonal skills, and a strong work ethic are needed to 
succeed in the work place.  A successful Job Shadowing program requires your 
department's commitment and participation.

The Job Shadowing program consists of the following:

 9:00 - 10:30 AM  Welcome, Company Overview, Video, and Tour 
 10:30 - 12:00 N  Job Shadow Experience with Enron Employees and/or 
Departments
 12:00 - 1:00 PM  Lunch for Students with Mentors and Closing Comments

Enron has agreed to accept 16 high school juniors and seniors on the second 
Wednesday of each month from October 2000 through April 2001.  We need your 
assistance in hosting students within your department during the 10:30 AM - 
12:00 Noon period.   Students may be either paired up one-on-one with 
employees or may remain in groups of 2-4.  Employees participating in Job 
Shadowing will also be invited to join their students for a quick lunch and 
closing comments.  If enough departments participate, it is possible that 
each department may only be needed on a quarterly basis.

Although we have identified two individuals to provide the company overview 
and tour, we are also accepting additional volunteers in this area.  Please 
advise if anyone in your department is interested in assisting.

Please provide the following information to Nicki Daw or Susan Skarness by 
August 30, 2000.

 Department Name:

 Job Shadowing Contact Name:

 Number of Students:

 Individual to Assist With Tours:

We appreciate your consideration and participation in promoting Junior 
Achievement and Enron.

Cliff Baxter and Mark Frevert